Tuesday, May 6, 2008

And that ain't no Bull

I, like around 400-600 other faithful readers of BigRedKitty ran in the Running of 'Da Bulls for Sharvan, a memorial event for a friend of Kitty which was ridiculously fun and successful. It's gotten tons of press. (That's from Wired... wow! Big deal Kitty!) And lots of bloggers have already written about it: (see here).

Unfortunately I wasn't able to complete the race, but I hung out for quite a while at the beginning, talking to people, cheering for kitty, mooing, etc. I was able to run to the Zep outside of Ogrim. but because I had disconnected my mouse from my laptop and was using my trackpad and the command key to move, I fell off when I tried to board, and then our company showed up anyway, so I had to abandon the event. I'm really bumed I missed the hogger raid though. Nothing like getting toasted by a few hundred cows!

Here's a pic I'm actually in!

I'm in the B, at the very top, first one starting the curve. (So not part of the straight line, but one out!) I'm pretty stoked that I finally found this pic! Thanks ratshag!

In any event, I'm proud to have finally participated in something that shows how massive the M in MMORPG can be. Now of course, there are two M's there, but who's counting.

/moo

No comments: